Human Rights Fund “Progress” is a charitable, non-governmental and non-profit organization. We are a team which consists of professional lawyers, social workers, journalists and translators.
Thanks to the partner programs and support of the international donors we were able to implement a large number of social projects which have helped lots of people in our region. If you share our Fund’s mission and you want to contribute personally in achieving our goals, you can always support us by the following methods:
– Become a member of our Fund. We are an open team that is always glad to meet new professionals;
– Contribute to the work on a voluntary or pro-bono basis;
– To share the story of the offense. Our lawyers will provide a quality legal aid, if necessary. Our journalists will highlight your story;
– Become our official partners. We believe that through cooperation we can accelerate and improve the quality of our country life.
All our work is gratuitous, because most people who appeal for help are not able to pay for such services. You can always give us a charitable financial assistance that will be spent solely on the implementation of ongoing or new projects aimed at:
– The protection of human rights;
– The rights of Roma and Roma self-government;
– Holding the educational activities about human rights: trainings and seminars;
– Advocacy and lobbying for the rights of socially disadvantaged groups;
– Social journalism;
Every contribution to the Fund indicates your commitment and support of democratic values, human rights, empowerment of citizens and enhancement of the education level of human rights of the community. You can make a charitable contribution through the transfer to the official bank account:
Human Rights Fund “Progress”
Mukachevo, Sq. Cyril and Methodius 17/12
Mukachevo branch “Privatbank”
Soft code 312378
State Register of Individuals – taxpayers and payers of other obligatory charges code 37713332
We appreciate your cooperation!